Cambo Panoramic and Levelling head WRS334
Cambo have introduced a new panoramic and levelling head WRS334 which is compatible with the complete range of Actus technical cameras and WRS cameras with the Arca mount.
The WRS-334 features:
- Fine-tuned levelling over 3 knobs within 5 degrees in any direction
- 360 degrees panning of the camera with zero-position click
- Full 360 degree scale for indication of panoramic settings
- Rotation with click stops at 2, 12 or 16 increments
- Includes a camera plate with 1/4″ mount or
- Any camera with an ARCA type plate
For any cameras without an Arca mount you can adapt to the WRS-334 using the QR-7 plate which has a 1/4″ whitworth camera thread.
- Additional weight 690 gram w/o plate
- Additional height: 75mm
- Footprint to stand: 54mm diameter
- Size: 99x78x87mm incl. plate
- Weight 740 gram incl. plate
- Rotation 360 degrees with scale indicator
- Click stops at each 180, or each 30, or each 22.5 degree
Since introducing the Arca style tripod mount to Cambo camera systems it made sense to add this fitting to the new WRS-334.
For photographers that already own a Cambo camera and are looking to add the WRS334 to their kitbag, here is what you will need;
- WRS-1600 – ARCA fitting Integrated
- WRS-7250 – ARCA fitting Integrated
- WRS-1200 Add Cambo ARCA plate WRS-145
- WRC-400 Add Cambo ARCA plate WRC-A70
- WRS-1250 Add Cambo ARCA plate WRS-145
- WRS-5000 Add Cambo ARCA plate WRS-145
- WRS-5005 Add Cambo ARCA plate WRS-145
note: All new WRS/WRC models come complete with an Arca dovetail.
Cambo ACTUS cameras have an Arca style rail, all models will fit to the WRS334.
For camera systems without an Arca mount, there are two options available from Cambo. The QR-7 and QR-XL plate. Both are ideal for Medium format and DSLR camera systems as well as for using on the RPS copy stand system.