To celebrate Cambo’s 65th year in manufacturing professional camera systems, Cambo have announced a limited edition of the Wide RS System.
The ‘Cambo Wide RS Anniversary Edition’ will be limited to 65 certified sets presented in a high quality recessed customised case.
Each set will include a Wide RS camera body in either black or titanium finish equipped with hand crafted ergonomic wooden handgrips. A new vertical gear system has been designed on the rear of the camera to compensate for additional weight when using a digital camera back.
Two new lenses are included to complement the camera; the Schneider Super- Digitar 28XL and the Apo-Digitar 43XL. The Apo-Digitar 43XL is supplied mounted in a tilt/swing lens panel and both are finished to match the Wide RS colour.
To complete the set a groundglass/fresnel lens and digital back interface will be supplied together with the new Cambo RS Loupe kit. The RS Loupe kit is a 3x Schneider optic loupe mounted on a repositionable plate on the rear of the RS to ensure accurate focussing.
The owner will be able to choose an available edition number between 1 and 65 and a certificate of the original production and authenticity will accompany the Anniversary edition.
The Cambo Wide RS 65th Anniversary Edition is available now and the price is € 16995,- or £14955,- or $ 22995,- excl. VAT/Sales Tax.
- High grade aluminium body in black or titanium finish
- Wooden handgrips with interchangeable cable release
- Schneider Super-Digitar 28XL anniversary edition finish
- Schneider Apo-Digitar 43XL anniversary edition finish
- Stainless steel drive knobs for shifts and 43XL tilt/swing
- Weight compensation mechanism for vertical movement
- Interface for digital back
- Ground glass frame with CCD framing and Fresnel lens
- RS Loupe kit including Schneider 3x optical loupe
- Lightweight aluminium carrying case 49x40x15 cm
- Limited edition with unique owner recognition/engraving
- Fully compatible with Cambo’s WRS system