The ‘New’ MFC-3 follow focus unit is now available from Cambo BV.
A completely re-designed unit manufactured by Cambo enables users to quickly change lenses with a single quick release knob. The two rotating points enables the positioning of the follow focus to be varied, improving comfort for the user and greater flexibility when using different sized barrel lenses.
When changing the lens gear there are no clips, rods or screws to lose. Cambo’s lens gear release is a single retained thumb screw. There is also an optional star wheel and focus whip available that is compatible with previous follow focus units.
The focus direction can be changed making the MFC-3 ideal for videographers, Canon and Nikon DSLR users.
The MFC-3 is available now, the list price is £595.00+vat, €699.00+tax. Units come complete with a Broad focus gear 9mm (0.8 – 45 teeth) and flexible lens gear ring.
Optional items are available; Flexible lens gear ring set (3 units and screwdriver) £68.00 / €80.00 ; Focus Star Knob £50.00 / €59.00 ; Focus Whip 500mm £84.00 / €99.00
Cambo CS-MFC-3 Follow focus overview;
- Fits all lens diameters
- Interchangeable Gears
- Replaceable focus point marking disk
- Gear mount option for left and right side focusing
- Focus direction can be changed
- Easy swing-away for quick lens change
- Adjustable focus knob angle
- Accessory port for Star Knob, Whip and Cranks
- Broad focus gear 9mm (0.8 – 45 teeth)
- 15mm rod compatible
- Precision milled, high grade aluminium construction
- Made in The Netherlands (EU)