We are pleased to announce the following photographers have each won a high quality Cambo 3x Loupe. Their cards were randomly picked and the lucky winners are;
- Terry Benson, London
- Richard Osbourne, Norwich
- Peter Jordan-Turner, Burton on Trent
When I called the winners they asked “What’s the catch?” … there is no catch, the loupes will be sent with a camera base and frame to suit the photographers DSLR cameras.
It’s definitely worth paying Cambo at visit at the exhibitions – who knows what we will do next? Sign up to the blog and be the first to know more…
Manufactured to the highest quality for professional photographers and videographers, the Cambo CS loupe system is a ‘must have’ when shooting with DSLR systems and technical cameras.
The CS Loupes are recognised by leading DSLR camera manufacturers for the quality, functionality and durability. Fitted with a true 3x Schneider Kreuznach high quality optical element the Cambo CS loupe produces the best result available on the market today. Why?
- Sharpness from edge to edge
- No light fall-off towards or vignetting
- Distortion free lens elements
- No colour fringing – common on low quality products
- Dioptre setting for personal adjustment
- Anti fogging ventilation provided
- Lanyard safety strap included
- Soft eyecup for spectical wearers for left or right eye use
- Eyecup cap for oculair -protection during time lapse
- Mounting with bracket with 1/4 thread to tripod
- Exchangeable LCD frames modular for most cameras
- Available for cameras with 3.0 or 3.2 screens
Which loupe? Click here to find out which loupe fits your camera.
Brochure – Click here to download the PDF Cambo Viewing Loupe System
Plus – the loupe fits all Cambo architectural cameras and sliding backs, additional fittings for technical cameras are available for purchase. Contact Cambo UK for further information; firstname.lastname@example.org